- Departure CityBuenos Aires
- End CitySantiago de Chile
- LocationSouth America
Buenos Aires is the capital and largest city of Argentina. Mendoza is a city in Argentina’s Cuyo region and the heart of Argentina’s wine country, famed for Malbecs and other red wines. Santiago, Chile’s capital and largest city, sits in a valley surrounded by the snow-capped Andes and the Chilean Coast Range.
DAY 01: Arrival, BUENOS AIRESArrival in Buenos Aires, meet and greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Free day to enjoy the city. Over night stay in Buenos Aires.
DAY 02: BUENOS AIRES City TourAfter breakfast pick up from your hotel for a City Tour of Buenos Aires. The tour visit to the neighborhoods of Recoleta and Palermo, with their beautiful parks and architecture, Teatro Colon , Plaza de Mayo, the Main Cathedral, the Avenida de Mayo, the Congress building, Old San Telmo neighborhood, the place of residence of the aristocracy until the late XIX, El Caminito street in the La Boca, Plaza de Mayo and El Caminito. Free time in the afternoon. At night you will experience a dinner-tango show at Voz Tango.Back to hotel. Over night stay in Buenos Aires.
DAY 03: BUENOS AIRESBreakfast. Pick up from your Hotel for Buenos Aires City heading for the town of Tigre, The life of the "isleños"and the San Isidoro neighborhood. Afternoon at leisure. . Back to Buenos Aires hotel. Over night stay in Buenos Aires
DAY 04: BUENOS AIRES - MENDOZABreakfast and transfer Transfer to the airport for your flight to Mendoza. Arrive Mendoza & transfer to your Hotel. Overnight stay in Mendoza.
DAY 05: MENDOZABreakfast. We start out trip by passing through the central oasis of agriculture and visit a selected winery. At the end of the day, you will be taken back to your hotel. Overnight stay in Mendoza.
DAY 06: MENDOZA - SANTIAGO DE CHILEAfter breakfast pick up from your hotel for a tour of Santiago. Chil´s rich cultural heritage, the city’s monuments, including the Plaza de Armas , Santa Lucia Hill, La Moneda, the Post Office, Club Hipico and the Santiago Metropolitan Cathedral, Cerro San Cristobal, a hill rising nearly 1,000 feet above Santiago in the city’s largest park, the Virgin Mary. At the end of the day, you will be taken back to your hotel. Overnight stay in SANTIAGO DE CHILE .
DAY 07: SANTIAGO DE CHILEBreakfast. About 45 minutes from Santiago city, you reach the most important places the Maipo Valley, where is located The Undurraga Winery, with its five generation history that impregnate the place, its family park, the modern winery factory. At the end of the day, you will be taken back to your hotel. Overnight stay in SANTIAGO DE CHILE .
DAY 08: SANTIAGO DE CHILE - DepartureBreakfast. Check out and transfer to the airport.
HOTELS DURING TOUR
Buenos AiresNovotel or Similar
MendozaHuentala or Similar
Santiago de ChileNovotel or Similar
Terms & Conditions
Special terms for Hotel Reservation:
· Hotel Check in TIME 1400 hrs and Hotel Check out 1200 hrs. Guaranteed early check in / check out will attract additional charges.
· Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned hotel/s for rooms bookings.
· Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc
· Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees cannot be held responsible for these
· During festive season (Like Christmas, New year etc) Hotel reserves the right to impose compulsory meals or additional service charge. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd does not have control on such things. Same is as per respective hotel policy.
Confirmation and Payment Terms
· Formal confirmation email along with guest Passports & PAN will be required
· 50% advance to be paid at the TIME of confirmation
· Balance 50% to be paid on or before the cut off date, which will be mentioned after confirmation
· All bookings are on pre payment basis.
· The itinerary will be released once payment receipts are confirmed.
· In case there are any tax liabilities or bank charges involved they would have to be borne by you.
- Once after confirmation : Rs 5000 per person
- Before Cut off Date : 25% of package cost
- After Cut off Date : 100% of the package amount
- "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- Amendment, if requested, cost will be provided on case to case basis.
- This Rate is Valid for Indian Nationals Only
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet. The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the TIME of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Normal Hotel check-in TIME is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out TIME is at 12.00 hrs.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 22:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package) or out of SIC Schedule timings based on destination of travel.
- Please note there will be TIME gap between pick up from airport / Hotel check in & flight Landing. Also there will be TIME gap between flight take off & airport drop/ hotel check out. Hotel check in / out may be at a particular TIME. Guaranteed early check in / late check out will attract additional charges.
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card or pay a security deposit.
- Quotation is calculated at current exchange rates between as on quoted date. If the exchange rate fluctuates by more than 2% of the rate as on quote date, we reserve the option to revise the price accordingly
- Our quotations to you are in a specific currency and the invoices will be / are in INR to allow you to pay us in India. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd specifies a particular conversion rate for a particular invoice. By accepting or confirming the booking you are accepting the conversion rate specified by us. Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- No hotel rooms / facilities booked for you. Same is/are subject to availability.
- If the said hotel is not available, alternate accommodation will be arranged, change in cost if any will be advised.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Director / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc. Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Director / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
- Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the traveller.
- Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the TIME of quoting and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour.
- Package rate is subject to change
- Visa is subject approval from Consulate General / Embassy / High Commisision of respective country. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd can only assist on the process and no way responsible for rejection or delay in any way.
- Rejection of visa will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation terms and charges apply.
- The company reserves the rights to cancel the bookings in case of any late/short/non-payments without any intimation
- Jurisdiction : All cases, whatsoever be, will be under Kolkata Jurisdictation, irrespective of place or incident.
- Traveller / Person dealing on behalf of traveler, agrees and accepts to the above conditions. Please notify us incase you have any objection to above conditions immediately on receipt / before making or confirming any booking, failing which it will taken as agreed and accepted.
Special For COVID19
- Check the special regulations and rules at destination before travel.
Buenos Aires – Mendoza – Santiago de Chile