- Departure CityGold Coast
- End CityBrisbane
Australia, is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area. The Australia, is the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. Brisbane, capital of Queensland, is a large city on the Brisbane River. Clustered in its South Bank cultural precinct are the Queensland Museum.The Gold Coast is a metropolitan region south of Brisbane on Australia’s east coast. The Sunshine Coast encompasses beach resorts, surf spots and rural hinterland in southern Queensland, Australia. It stretches from the coastal city of Caloundra, near Brisbane.
Day 1: Arrival Brisbane & Transfer Gold CoastArrival in Brisbane Tullamarine Airport , you will be transferred Brisbane to Gold Coast in your hotel. The day is free. Overnight stay in Gold Coast .
DAY 2: Gold Coast, Byron Bay & Green Cauldron TourAfter breakfast out for Byron Bay & Green Cauldron Tour. Byron Bay is a great destination but Northern New South Wales has so much more to offer. Tomewin and Great views of Mt Warning are just breathtaking so if you join us you're getting more than just Byron Bay. Entry into the historical Society's stunning ever changing Museum. Overnight stay in Gold Coast .
Day 3: Gold Coast, Dream world Tour
After breakfast out for the Full day Dreamworld Tour. Dreamworld is home to The Big 6 Thrill Rides, Wiggles World, Dreamworks, The Australian Wildlife Experience, Tiger Island, V8 Supercars RedLine, AVPX and Australia's first and only FlowRider. All feature a host of exciting attractions to keep you entertained all day.Overnight stay in Gold Coast .
Day 4: Gold Coast to Sunshine CoastAfter breakfast transfer hotel to Brisbane to for next destination Sunshine Coast . Arrive Sunshine Coast and Transfer to your Hotel.The day is free. Overnight stay in Sunshine Coast .
Day 5:Sunshine Coast City & Beach Tour
After breakfast out for the Sunshine Coast City & Beach Tour.The artisanal village of Montville and taste fine wines at the famous vineyards of Maleny Mountain Wines.The Ginger Factory, the world’s largest operating ginger processing plant. The Nutworks, renowned for its high-quality macadamia nuts and chocolate products and then visit Maleny Cheese, where you can savour a creamy spoonful of yoghurt or nibble cheeses from smoky cheddar to herbed fresh feta.After that the quaint village of Montville. This place unique galleries full of traditional arts and crafts as well as speciality shops selling delicious gourmet foods.Then the Pub at Aussie World, where you can sit back and enjoy a refreshing drink on the sun-soaked deck.Overnight stay in Sunshine Coast .
Day 6: Sunshine Coast -BrisbaneAfter breakfast transfer Sunshine Coast hotel to for next destination Brisbane . Arrive Brisbane and Transfer to your Hotel.The day is free. Overnight stay in Brisbane .
Day 7: Brisbane to Noosa & Sunshine Coast Hinterland TourAfter breakfast out for the Brisbane to Noosa & Sunshine Coast Hinterland Tour. Noosa Beach and take in the spectacular scenery of the National Park and Laguna Bay. Included is a ferry trip along the beautiful Noosa River to the heart of Noosa. Depart Noosa in the afternoon to tour through some of the most picturesque scenery of the Hinterland. Stroll the quaint Montville village known as 'The Creative Heart of the Sunshine Coast' and enjoy the atmosphere of the specialty shops and galleries. Complete the day with a great photo opportunity at Mary Cairncross Park, with a guided rainforest walk, and breathtaking views of the Glass House Mountains and the ocean. Overnight stay in Brisbane .
Day 8:Brisbane City Tour
After breakfast, the historic buildings of Brisbane such as Parliament House, GPO and the famous Brewery. See why Brisbane is know as "the River City" with a relaxing cruise through the city centre, morning tea included. Then it's on to Mt. Coot-tha Lookout where you can take in the spectacular panoramic views of the city. Finally you head to Lone Pine the world's largest Koala Sanctuary where you will have the opportunity to cuddle a Koala and see Australian wildlife close-up before being dropped off at your accommodation.Overnight stay in Brisbane .
Day 9: Departure,BrisbaneAfter breakfast, transfer Hotel to Brisbane International Airport for your final departure flight & back to home..End Our Service.
HOTELS DURING TOUR
Gold CoastMantra Legend or similar
Sunshine CoastNovotel Twin Waters Resort or similar
BrisbanIbis or Similar
Terms & Conditions
Special terms for Hotel Reservation:
· Hotel Check in TIME 1400 hrs and Hotel Check out 1200 hrs. Guaranteed early check in / check out will attract additional charges.
· Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned hotel/s for rooms bookings.
· Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc
· Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees cannot be held responsible for these
· During festive season (Like Christmas, New year etc) Hotel reserves the right to impose compulsory meals or additional service charge. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd does not have control on such things. Same is as per respective hotel policy.
Confirmation and Payment Terms
· Formal confirmation email along with guest Passports & PAN will be required
· 50% advance to be paid at the TIME of confirmation
· Balance 50% to be paid on or before the cut off date, which will be mentioned after confirmation
· All bookings are on pre payment basis.
· The itinerary will be released once payment receipts are confirmed.
· In case there are any tax liabilities or bank charges involved they would have to be borne by you.
- Once after confirmation : Rs 5000 per person
- Before Cut off Date : 25% of package cost
- After Cut off Date : 100% of the package amount
- "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- Amendment, if requested, cost will be provided on case to case basis.
- This Rate is Valid for Indian Nationals Only
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet. The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the TIME of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Normal Hotel check-in TIME is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out TIME is at 12.00 hrs.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 22:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package) or out of SIC Schedule timings based on destination of travel.
- Please note there will be TIME gap between pick up from airport / Hotel check in & flight Landing. Also there will be TIME gap between flight take off & airport drop/ hotel check out. Hotel check in / out may be at a particular TIME. Guaranteed early check in / late check out will attract additional charges.
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card or pay a security deposit.
- Quotation is calculated at current exchange rates between as on quoted date. If the exchange rate fluctuates by more than 2% of the rate as on quote date, we reserve the option to revise the price accordingly
- Our quotations to you are in a specific currency and the invoices will be / are in INR to allow you to pay us in India. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd specifies a particular conversion rate for a particular invoice. By accepting or confirming the booking you are accepting the conversion rate specified by us. Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- No hotel rooms / facilities booked for you. Same is/are subject to availability.
- If the said hotel is not available, alternate accommodation will be arranged, change in cost if any will be advised.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Director / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc. Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Director / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
- Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the traveller.
- Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the TIME of quoting and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour.
- Package rate is subject to change
- Visa is subject approval from Consulate General / Embassy / High Commisision of respective country. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd can only assist on the process and no way responsible for rejection or delay in any way.
- Rejection of visa will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation terms and charges apply.
- The company reserves the rights to cancel the bookings in case of any late/short/non-payments without any intimation
- Jurisdiction : All cases, whatsoever be, will be under Kolkata Jurisdictation, irrespective of place or incident.
- Traveller / Person dealing on behalf of traveler, agrees and accepts to the above conditions. Please notify us incase you have any objection to above conditions immediately on receipt / before making or confirming any booking, failing which it will taken as agreed and accepted.
Special For COVID19
- Check the special regulations and rules at destination before travel.
Covers: 03N Brisbane ,03N Gold Coast , 2N Sunshine Coast