- Departure CityAuckland
- End CityChristchurch
New Zealand is a sovereign island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country has two main landmasses the North Island, and the South Island. Wellington is a Capital of New Zealand.New Zealand is famous the world over for its incredible scenery, ranging from sweeping mountains, underground cave systems, gigantic glaciers to boiling hot springs, golden-sand beaches . It’s also packed with cool cities, hidden spots, wonderful wildlife, and more.
DAY 1: Arrival Auckland
Arrive in Auckland airport and transfer to your hotel .Check in to the hotel. Get ready to view of Auckland from highest building Sky Tower and take amazing photos of lively New Zealand city.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Auckland.
DAY 2: Auckland TO Rotorua & Waitomo Caves Rotorua
After Breakfast, go for today morning to leave Auckland and Rotorua is the next destination. Waitomo for a guided tour of the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride viewing the millions of glow worms on the cavern roof. Enjoy evening at leisure.
Overnight at the hotel in Rotorua
Day 3: Rotorua
After Breakfast,Today you visit TePuia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mudpools. Later, continue to the Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry.
Overnight at the hotel in Rotorua.
DAY 4: Rotorua – Auckland - Queenstown
After Breakfast, leave Rotorua to Auckland to return the car at the airport and take your flight to next destination Queenstown.
Arrival, Queenstown & transfer to hotel .Enjoy evening at leisure.
Overnight at the hotel in Queenstown
Day 5: Queenstown, Milford Sound Cruise Tour
After Breakfast, go for Dunedin to Queenstown. On this route, you will enjoy Milford Sound Cruise & see the glorious Mitre Peak,Spot beautiful waterfalls, sea birds.
Overnight at the hotel in Queenstown.
Day 6: Queenstown
After breakfast, spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight at the hotel in Queenstown.
DAY 7: Queenstown TO Franz Josef & Franz Josef Sightseeing
Today after breakfast, Start the trip, by driving past Hawea and Wanaka Lakes,Westland National Park ,Haast Pass & continue towards north to reach the glaciers of Franz Josef and Fox.
On reaching the next destination Franz Josef, check-in at the hotel.Overnight at the hotel in Franz Josef.
Day8 :Franz Josef TO Christchurch & Christchurch Sightseeing
After breakfast, go for Greymouth forests , alpine village of Arthur’s Pass, the Southern Alps. Thereafter, cross the Canterbury Plains & reach Christchurch. Overnight at the hotel in Christchurch
DAY 9 : DEPARTURE, ChristchurchAfter breakfast,Check out of the hotel & as you will be transferred to the airport for you final departure flight. Back To home.
HOTELS DURING TOUR
Rendezvous or Similar
RotoruaSudima or Rydges or Similar
Rydges Queenstown or Similar
Alpine Glacier or Similar
ChristchurchSudima Hotel or Similar
- 8N accommodation with breakfast
- City Tour & Sightseeing
- Sky Tower in Auckland
- Waitomo Caves in Rotorua
- Milford Sound Cruise in Queenstown
- Entrance Fees & SIC Transfers
- Meals Other than mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Guaranteed deposit by hotels
- Early Check in & Late Check Out Charges
- Supplements for transfers during Odd Hours
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Terms & Conditions
Special terms for Hotel Reservation:
· Hotel Check in TIME 1400 hrs and Hotel Check out 1200 hrs. Guaranteed early check in / check out will attract additional charges.
· Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned hotel/s for rooms bookings.
· Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc
· Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees cannot be held responsible for these
· During festive season (Like Christmas, New year etc) Hotel reserves the right to impose compulsory meals or additional service charge. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd does not have control on such things. Same is as per respective hotel policy.
Confirmation and Payment Terms
· Formal confirmation email along with guest Passports & PAN will be required
· 50% advance to be paid at the TIME of confirmation
· Balance 50% to be paid on or before the cut off date, which will be mentioned after confirmation
· All bookings are on pre payment basis.
· The itinerary will be released once payment receipts are confirmed.
· In case there are any tax liabilities or bank charges involved they would have to be borne by you.
- Once after confirmation : Rs 5000 per person
- Before Cut off Date : 25% of package cost
- After Cut off Date : 100% of the package amount
- "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- Amendment, if requested, cost will be provided on case to case basis.
- This Rate is Valid for Indian Nationals Only
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet. The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the TIME of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Normal Hotel check-in TIME is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out TIME is at 12.00 hrs.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 22:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package) or out of SIC Schedule timings based on destination of travel.
- Please note there will be TIME gap between pick up from airport / Hotel check in & flight Landing. Also there will be TIME gap between flight take off & airport drop/ hotel check out. Hotel check in / out may be at a particular TIME. Guaranteed early check in / late check out will attract additional charges.
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card or pay a security deposit.
- Quotation is calculated at current exchange rates between as on quoted date. If the exchange rate fluctuates by more than 2% of the rate as on quote date, we reserve the option to revise the price accordingly
- Our quotations to you are in a specific currency and the invoices will be / are in INR to allow you to pay us in India. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd specifies a particular conversion rate for a particular invoice. By accepting or confirming the booking you are accepting the conversion rate specified by us. Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- No hotel rooms / facilities booked for you. Same is/are subject to availability.
- If the said hotel is not available, alternate accommodation will be arranged, change in cost if any will be advised.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Director / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc. Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Director / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
- Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the traveller.
- Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the TIME of quoting and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour.
- Package rate is subject to change
- Visa is subject approval from Consulate General / Embassy / High Commisision of respective country. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd can only assist on the process and no way responsible for rejection or delay in any way.
- Rejection of visa will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation terms and charges apply.
- The company reserves the rights to cancel the bookings in case of any late/short/non-payments without any intimation
- Jurisdiction : All cases, whatsoever be, will be under Kolkata Jurisdictation, irrespective of place or incident.
- Traveller / Person dealing on behalf of traveler, agrees and accepts to the above conditions. Please notify us incase you have any objection to above conditions immediately on receipt / before making or confirming any booking, failing which it will taken as agreed and accepted.
Special For COVID19
- Check the special regulations and rules at destination before travel.
01 N Auckland, 02 N Rotorua, 03N Queenstown, 01N Franz Josef, 01N Christchurch
Know before you go
Premium Tour Of Nepal 4N / 5D
Nepal has a diverse geography, forested hills, and eight of the world's...
Safari Tour Of Kenya 6N / 7D
Kenya is a country in East Africa with coastline on the Indian...
Tour In Coorg 5N / 6D
Coorg, popularly known as Scotland of India, is a wonderful place. It...