- Departure CityJOHANNEBSURG
- End CityCape Town
South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Cape Town is the second most populous city in South Africa after Johannesburg and also the legislative capital of South Africa.
DAY 1: Arrival, JOHANNESBURGARRIVE IN JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA. Transfer Airport to Hotel.Over night stay in Johannesburg.
DAY 2: JOHANNESBURGAfter breakfast.Today’s sightseeing starts with a visit to South Western Township. Along the way, see some perspective of life here at MANDELA HOUSE, where Nelson Mandela lived from 1946 to around 1960. visit the unforgettable APARTHEID MUSEUM. Back to hotel. Overnight stay in Johannesburg.
DAY 3: JOHANNESBURG–KRUGER NATIONAL PARKAfter breakfast depart Johannesburg and explore the PANORAMIC ROUTE known for its dramatic landscapes the LISBON FALLS, and BERLIN FALLS. Continue on to the Kruger National Park area.
DAY 4: KRUGERRise between 5 am and 5:30 am for coffee and tea before your EARLY MORNING GAME DRIVE with an experienced guide. If the timing is right, you might spot some of the big cats after a night of hunting. Spend some time at leisure in the middle of the day. Perhaps book a spa treatment or simply relax at the pool. Be sure to watch for kudu, impala, giraffe, cheetah, spotted hyena, and more on your AFTERNOON GAME DRIVE. As darkness descends, your guide will bring out a spotlight to help you spot nocturnal animals. Return to your lodge for dinner.
DAY 5: KRUGERRise between 5 am and 5:30 am for coffee and tea before your EARLY MORNING GAME DRIVE with an experienced guide. If the timing is right, you might spot some of the big cats after a night of hunting. Spend some time at leisure in the middle of the day. Perhaps book a spa treatment or simply relax at the pool. Be sure to watch for kudu, impala, giraffe, cheetah, spotted hyena, and more on your AFTERNOON GAME DRIVE. As darkness descends, your guide will bring out a spotlight to help you spot nocturnal animals. Return to your lodge for dinner. (
DAY 6: KRUGER – CAPE TOWNAfter breakfast, Enjoy some time at leisure this morning before flying to beautiful Cape Town.
DAY 7: CAPE TOWNAfter breakfast,Today, enjoy a full day of sightseeing, starting with a CABLE-CAR RIDE (weather permitting) up Table Mountain for stunning views of the city and its surroundings. Next, visit Boulders Beach where you will see a COLONY OF ENDANGERED AFRICAN PENGUINS. Continue on to CAPE POINT NATURE RESERVE , the southwestern most point on the African continent. Here, take a FUNICULAR RIDE to the steps of the old lighthouse for spectacular panoramic views. On your return journey back to Cape Town,Enjoy the evening at your leisure.Over Night Stay In Cape Town
DAY 8: CAPE TOWNBreakfast. Enjoy a full day at leisure for your own discoveries
DAY 9: CAPE TOWN, DepartrureBreakfast at the hotel. Transfer hotel to Cape Town International Airport for your return flight back home
HOTELS DURING TOUR
JOHANNEBSURGGarden Court Sandton City Or Similar
KRUGER NATIONAL PARKProtea Hotel by Marriott Kruger Gate / Protea Hotel by Marriott Kruger Gate Or Similar
CAPE TOWNSunSquare Cape Town Gardens Or Similar
Terms & Conditions
Special terms for Hotel Reservation:
· Hotel Check in TIME 1400 hrs and Hotel Check out 1200 hrs. Guaranteed early check in / check out will attract additional charges.
· Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned hotel/s for rooms bookings.
· Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc
· Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees cannot be held responsible for these
· During festive season (Like Christmas, New year etc) Hotel reserves the right to impose compulsory meals or additional service charge. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd does not have control on such things. Same is as per respective hotel policy.
Confirmation and Payment Terms
· Formal confirmation email along with guest Passports & PAN will be required
· 50% advance to be paid at the TIME of confirmation
· Balance 50% to be paid on or before the cut off date, which will be mentioned after confirmation
· All bookings are on pre payment basis.
· The itinerary will be released once payment receipts are confirmed.
· In case there are any tax liabilities or bank charges involved they would have to be borne by you.
- Once after confirmation : Rs 5000 per person
- Before Cut off Date : 25% of package cost
- After Cut off Date : 100% of the package amount
- "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- Amendment, if requested, cost will be provided on case to case basis.
- This Rate is Valid for Indian Nationals Only
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet. The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the TIME of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Normal Hotel check-in TIME is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out TIME is at 12.00 hrs.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 22:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package) or out of SIC Schedule timings based on destination of travel.
- Please note there will be TIME gap between pick up from airport / Hotel check in & flight Landing. Also there will be TIME gap between flight take off & airport drop/ hotel check out. Hotel check in / out may be at a particular TIME. Guaranteed early check in / late check out will attract additional charges.
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card or pay a security deposit.
- Quotation is calculated at current exchange rates between as on quoted date. If the exchange rate fluctuates by more than 2% of the rate as on quote date, we reserve the option to revise the price accordingly
- Our quotations to you are in a specific currency and the invoices will be / are in INR to allow you to pay us in India. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd specifies a particular conversion rate for a particular invoice. By accepting or confirming the booking you are accepting the conversion rate specified by us. Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- No hotel rooms / facilities booked for you. Same is/are subject to availability.
- If the said hotel is not available, alternate accommodation will be arranged, change in cost if any will be advised.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Director / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc. Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Director / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
- Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the traveller.
- Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the TIME of quoting and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour.
- Package rate is subject to change
- Visa is subject approval from Consulate General / Embassy / High Commisision of respective country. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd can only assist on the process and no way responsible for rejection or delay in any way.
- Rejection of visa will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation terms and charges apply.
- The company reserves the rights to cancel the bookings in case of any late/short/non-payments without any intimation
- Jurisdiction : All cases, whatsoever be, will be under Kolkata Jurisdictation, irrespective of place or incident.
- Traveller / Person dealing on behalf of traveler, agrees and accepts to the above conditions. Please notify us incase you have any objection to above conditions immediately on receipt / before making or confirming any booking, failing which it will taken as agreed and accepted.
Special For COVID19
- Check the special regulations and rules at destination before travel.
Covers : JOHANNESBURG, MPUMALANGA, KRUGER NATIONAL PARK, CAPETOWN