- Departure CityBuenos Aires
- End CityBuenos Aires
- LocationFix Departure
Buenos Aires is the capital and largest city of Argentina. shuaia is a resort town in Argentina. It’s located on the Tierra del Fuego archipelago, the southernmost tip of South America, nicknamed the “End of the World.” El Calafate is a town near the edge of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field in the Argentine province of Santa Cruz. It’s mainly known as the gateway to Los Glaciares National Park, home to the massive Perito Moreno Glacier,
Day 1: Buenos Aires & Panoramic City TourArrival at the Buenos Aires airport and transfer to the hotel. Check in hotel. In the afternoon, a panoramic tour of the city. You start in Plaza de Mayo, then continue to the neighborhood of La Boca to walk along the famous Caminito alley and its colorful “conventillos” & last stop is Recoleta to discover the aristocratic part of the city. Back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Buenos Aires.
Day 2: Buenos AiresBreakfast,Day at leisure to enjoy your own time. Overnight stay in Buenos Aires.
Day 3: Buenos Aires - UshuaiaBreakfast. Check out hotel & transfer to the airport to board the flight for your next destination Ushuaia. Arrival Ushuaia & Check in hotel. In the afternoon, boat trip through the Beagle Channel, De los Pájaros and De los Lobos islands and finally reach the Lighthouse of Les Eclaireurs. The boat trip continues till the Penguin Colony at Martillo Island (From mid-october to the ends of march). At the end, back to hotel. Over night stay in Ushuaia.
Day 4: Ushuaia.Breakfast. Departure from the hotel heading west to the Tierra del Fuego National Park, Beagle Channel, Lapataia River and Verde Lagoon and then continues along the final stretch of National Route 3, which finally ends at Lapataia Bay. From here, the return to Ushuaia begins, making a stop on the way to admire the Acigami Lake. After the tour, you return to the hotel. Afternoon at leisure or you visit Martillo Island, one of the few sites where it is possible to walk with Papuan penguins.Back to hotel overnight stay in Ushuaia.
Day 5: Ushuaia - El CalafateBreakfast. Check out to hotel & transfer to the airport to board the flight for your next destination El Calafate. Arrival, transfer and accommodation. Afternoon at leisure to tour the town or to visit the Glaciarium Ice Museum. Overnight stay in El Calafate.
Day 6: El CalafateAfter breakfast departure from the hotel towards Perito Moreno Glacier, located in Los Glaciares National Park, The glacier is an impressive mass of ice with an area of 257 square kilometres and a front wall that has a height between 50 and 60 meters (165 to 200 ft.) above lake level. In the afternoon, return to the hotel. Over night saty in El Calafate.
Day 7: El CalafateBreakfast,Day at leisure to enjoy your own time. Overnight stay in El Calafate.
Day 8: El Calafate - Buenos AiresBreakfast. Check out hotel & time at leisure to explore the town of El Calafate, until the transfer to the airport to board the flight for back to Buenos Aires. Arrival at the Buenos Aires airport and transfer to the hotel. Check in hotel. Overnight stay in Buenos Aires.
Day 9: Buenos AiresBreakfast. Check out hotel & time at leisure to explore the town of Buenos Aires, until the transfer to the airport to board the flight for back to home.
HOTELS DURING TOUR
BUENOS AIRESKENTON BUENOS AIRES OR SIMILAR
USHUAIAALTOS DE USHUAIA OR SIMILAR
EL CALAFATEROCHESTER CALAFATE OR SIMILAR
Terms & Conditions
Special terms for Hotel Reservation:
· Hotel Check in TIME 1400 hrs and Hotel Check out 1200 hrs. Guaranteed early check in / check out will attract additional charges.
· Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned hotel/s for rooms bookings.
· Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc
· Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees cannot be held responsible for these
· During festive season (Like Christmas, New year etc) Hotel reserves the right to impose compulsory meals or additional service charge. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd does not have control on such things. Same is as per respective hotel policy.
Confirmation and Payment Terms
· Formal confirmation email along with guest Passports & PAN will be required
· 50% advance to be paid at the TIME of confirmation
· Balance 50% to be paid on or before the cut off date, which will be mentioned after confirmation
· All bookings are on pre payment basis.
· The itinerary will be released once payment receipts are confirmed.
· In case there are any tax liabilities or bank charges involved they would have to be borne by you.
- Once after confirmation : Rs 5000 per person
- Before Cut off Date : 25% of package cost
- After Cut off Date : 100% of the package amount
- "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- Amendment, if requested, cost will be provided on case to case basis.
- This Rate is Valid for Indian Nationals Only
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet. The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the TIME of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Normal Hotel check-in TIME is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out TIME is at 12.00 hrs.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 22:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package) or out of SIC Schedule timings based on destination of travel.
- Please note there will be TIME gap between pick up from airport / Hotel check in & flight Landing. Also there will be TIME gap between flight take off & airport drop/ hotel check out. Hotel check in / out may be at a particular TIME. Guaranteed early check in / late check out will attract additional charges.
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card or pay a security deposit.
- Quotation is calculated at current exchange rates between as on quoted date. If the exchange rate fluctuates by more than 2% of the rate as on quote date, we reserve the option to revise the price accordingly
- Our quotations to you are in a specific currency and the invoices will be / are in INR to allow you to pay us in India. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd specifies a particular conversion rate for a particular invoice. By accepting or confirming the booking you are accepting the conversion rate specified by us. Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- No hotel rooms / facilities booked for you. Same is/are subject to availability.
- If the said hotel is not available, alternate accommodation will be arranged, change in cost if any will be advised.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Director / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc. Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Director / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
- Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the traveller.
- Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the TIME of quoting and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour.
- Package rate is subject to change
- Visa is subject approval from Consulate General / Embassy / High Commisision of respective country. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd can only assist on the process and no way responsible for rejection or delay in any way.
- Rejection of visa will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation terms and charges apply.
- The company reserves the rights to cancel the bookings in case of any late/short/non-payments without any intimation
- Jurisdiction : All cases, whatsoever be, will be under Kolkata Jurisdictation, irrespective of place or incident.
- Traveller / Person dealing on behalf of traveler, agrees and accepts to the above conditions. Please notify us incase you have any objection to above conditions immediately on receipt / before making or confirming any booking, failing which it will taken as agreed and accepted.
Special For COVID19
- Check the special regulations and rules at destination before travel.
Buenos Aires- Ushuaia- El Calafate