- Departure CityParis
- End CityParis
Paris, France’s capital, is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Strasbourg is the capital city of the Grand Est region, formerly Alsace, in northeastern France. Lyons is the third-largest city and second-largest urban area of France. Nice is known for its fantastic climate, fabulous beaches and beautiful coastline with mesmerizing views. Also for its fantastic architecture with Belle Epoque and Baroque influenced building.
Day 1: Arrival in Paris
Arrival Paris.Transfer to the hotel and free time.Over night stay in Paris.
Day 2: Paris City TourAfter breakfast process to City tour in Paris, River Seine Cruise, Climb to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Evening transfer to hotel and free time.Over night stay in Paris.
Day 3: Paris to StrasbourgAfter breakfast depart Paris by high speed train to Strasbourg, famous for its picture-perfect old town and cathedral. Stroll through the picturesque district of Petite France and let yourself be charmed by the many restaurants and wine bars. Overnight in Strasbourg.
Day 4: Strasbourg to LyonAfter breakfast depart Strasburg by train to Lyon, UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover the old town with its traboules and above all the world-famous gastronomy of Lyon. Overnight in Lyon.
Day 5 : Lyon to NiceAfter breakfast process to train ride to Nice, the pearl of the Côte d’Azur. Enjoy the colorful harbor, the famous Promenade des Anglais, the museums and the flower market. Overnight in Nice.
Day 6: NiceAfter breakfast enjoy the half-day tour along the Côte d’Azur to Cannes. Overnight in Nice.
Day 7: Nice to ParisAfter breakfast depart Nice by train back to Paris. Enjoy another day in this magical city. Overnight in Paris.
Day 8: Paris
After breakfast, then transfer to Paris airport for your final departure & end of our services.
HOTELS DURING TOUR
ParisStay in 3 star category Hotel.
StrasbourgStay in 3 star category Hotel.
LyonStay in 3 star category Hotel.
NiceStay in 3 star category Hotel.
Terms & Conditions
Special terms for Hotel Reservation:
· Hotel Check in TIME 1400 hrs and Hotel Check out 1200 hrs. Guaranteed early check in / check out will attract additional charges.
· Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned hotel/s for rooms bookings.
· Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc
· Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees cannot be held responsible for these
· During festive season (Like Christmas, New year etc) Hotel reserves the right to impose compulsory meals or additional service charge. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd does not have control on such things. Same is as per respective hotel policy.
Confirmation and Payment Terms
· Formal confirmation email along with guest Passports & PAN will be required
· 50% advance to be paid at the TIME of confirmation
· Balance 50% to be paid on or before the cut off date, which will be mentioned after confirmation
· All bookings are on pre payment basis.
· The itinerary will be released once payment receipts are confirmed.
· In case there are any tax liabilities or bank charges involved they would have to be borne by you.
- Once after confirmation : Rs 5000 per person
- Before Cut off Date : 25% of package cost
- After Cut off Date : 100% of the package amount
- "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- Amendment, if requested, cost will be provided on case to case basis.
- This Rate is Valid for Indian Nationals Only
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet. The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the TIME of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Normal Hotel check-in TIME is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out TIME is at 12.00 hrs.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 22:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package) or out of SIC Schedule timings based on destination of travel.
- Please note there will be TIME gap between pick up from airport / Hotel check in & flight Landing. Also there will be TIME gap between flight take off & airport drop/ hotel check out. Hotel check in / out may be at a particular TIME. Guaranteed early check in / late check out will attract additional charges.
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card or pay a security deposit.
- Quotation is calculated at current exchange rates between as on quoted date. If the exchange rate fluctuates by more than 2% of the rate as on quote date, we reserve the option to revise the price accordingly
- Our quotations to you are in a specific currency and the invoices will be / are in INR to allow you to pay us in India. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd specifies a particular conversion rate for a particular invoice. By accepting or confirming the booking you are accepting the conversion rate specified by us. Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- No hotel rooms / facilities booked for you. Same is/are subject to availability.
- If the said hotel is not available, alternate accommodation will be arranged, change in cost if any will be advised.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Director / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc. Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd / Its Director / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
- Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the traveller.
- Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the TIME of quoting and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour.
- Package rate is subject to change
- Visa is subject approval from Consulate General / Embassy / High Commisision of respective country. Onze Voyage HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd can only assist on the process and no way responsible for rejection or delay in any way.
- Rejection of visa will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation terms and charges apply.
- The company reserves the rights to cancel the bookings in case of any late/short/non-payments without any intimation
- Jurisdiction : All cases, whatsoever be, will be under Kolkata Jurisdictation, irrespective of place or incident.
- Traveller / Person dealing on behalf of traveler, agrees and accepts to the above conditions. Please notify us incase you have any objection to above conditions immediately on receipt / before making or confirming any booking, failing which it will taken as agreed and accepted.
Special For COVID19
- Check the special regulations and rules at destination before travel.
Paris, Strasbourg , Lyon, Nice