- PriceRs 1,88,000 Per Person
- Departure CityOslo
- End CityCopenhagen
- Cancellation policy45 days before travel date
Scandinavia, or the Nordic countries in general, is a European region located north of the Baltic Sea. Scandinavia is a Northern European subregion with strong historical, cultural, and linguistic ties among its constituent peoples. This region has some of the best tourist attractions.
Validity : Valid till 31st Mar 2023
Day 1 : Arrival at OsloArrival in Oslo. Private transfer from airport to hotel. Check in at the hotel as per check in time / availability . Overnight in Oslo.
Day 2 : Oslo Coach TourBreakfast. Enjoy Panoramic Oslo Coach Tour 2 Hours. A comprehensive 2-hour sightseeing tour of Oslo will enhance your experience of the Norwegian capital. Stop at significant attractions like Vigeland Park and Holmenkollen Ski Jump with a knowledgeable guide while learning about the city's rich historical heritage. Admire Gustav Vigeland's incredible bronze and granite sculptures and take in panoramic views of the charming city from the ski jump's dizzying heights. Then, take a coach tour of the city centre, passing by landmarks such as Oslo Cathedral and Akershus Castle while listening to interesting commentary. Overnight in Oslo.
Day 3 : Kon-Tiki MuseumBreakfast. Enjoy Kon-Tiki Museum Entrance Ticket in Oslo. Enjoy free admission to the Kon-Tiki Museum in Oslo, which is dedicated to Norwegian explorer Thor Heyerdahl's sea expeditions. Heyerdahl's balsa wood Kon-Tiki raft, which he used to sail from Peru to Polynesia in 1947, is on display at the museum, along with numerous other exhibits. See artefacts from Heyerdahl's visits to Easter Island, admire the RA—the first ship to sail under a United Nations flag—and learn about one of Norway's most legendary figures. Overnight in Oslo.
Day 4 : Olso - StockholmBreakfast. Private transfer from Hotel to Airport. Departure from Olso airport for your flight to Stockholm. Arrival at Stockholm. Private transfer from airport to hotel. Check in at the hotel as per check in time / availability . Overnight in Stockholm.
Day 5 : Stockholm Old Town Walking TourBreakfast. Enjoy Stockholm Old Town Walking Tour. This walking tour will reveal the secrets of Stockholm's Old Town, also known as "Gamla Stan." Follow your guide through cobblestone streets and past brightly painted buildings as they reveal the hidden stories of this historic district. Tales of noblemen, princesses, and dukes will transport you back to the Middle Ages while providing an excellent overview and orientation of the city to prepare you for further independent exploration. Overnight in Stockholm.
Day 6 : Vasa Ship MuseumBreakfast Enjoy Vasa Ship Museum Tickets in Stockholm. Stockholm's Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet), built to house the wreckage of the mighty Vasa warship, is now one of Scandinavia's most-visited attractions, attracting over one million visitors per year. The Vasa Museum, which is part of Sweden's National Maritime Museums system, is located on the island of Djurgarden and is the only place in the world where visitors can see a fully intact 17th-century ship. Overnight in Stockholm.
Stockholm - CopenhageBreakfast Private transfer from Hotel to Airport. Departure from Stockholm airport for your flight to Copenhagen. Arrival at Copenhagen. Private transfer from airport to hotel. Check in at the hotel as per checkin time / availability. Overnight in Copenhagen.
Day 8 : Copenhagen Walking TourBreakfast. Today Enjoy Copenhagen Walking Tour. By walking around Copenhagen, you can get a close-up look at the city. This three-hour guided walking tour will take you to a number of highlights in the Danish capital, providing an excellent introduction to the city. Admire the historic architecture of the churches, visit Christiansborg Slot, the seat of Danish democracy, and stroll through the whimsical Tivoli Gardens. Overnight in Overnight in Copenhagen.
Day 9 : Tivoli GardensBreakfast. Enjoy Tivoli Gardens Entrance. Enjoy admission to one of Copenhagen's most popular attractions, the Tivoli Gardens. Spend as much time as you want exploring the performances, amusement park rides, and food hall options. Overnight in Copenhagen.
Day 10 : DepartureBreakfast Today Private transfer from Hotel to Airport. Departure from Copenhagen Airport for your flight.
Hotels Or Similar
OsloScandic Victoria or similar
StockholmHotel Scandic Anglais or similar
CopenhagenHotel Scandic Sluseholmen or similar
Terms & Conditions
Tax Collected at Source (TCS)
TCS will be applicable on total Billing as per Government approved rate.
Special For COVID19Please check the COVID regualtions before travel.
Special terms for Hotel Reservation:
· Hotel Check in time 1400 hrs and Hotel Check out 1200 hrs. Guaranteed early check in / check out will attract additional charges.
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned hotel/s for rooms bookings.
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc
· Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
· During festive season (Like Chirstmas, New year etc) Hotel reserves the right to impose compulsory meals or additional service charge. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd does not have control on such things. Same is as per respective hotel policy.
Confirmation and Payment Terms
· Formal confirmation email along with guest Passports & PAN will be required
· 50% advance to be paid at the time of confirmation
· Balance 50% to be paid on or before the cut off date, which will be mentioned after confirmation
· All bookings are on pre payment basis.
· The itinerary will be released once payment receipts are confirmed.
· In case there are any tax liabilities or bank charges involved they would have to be borne by you.
- Once after confirmation : Rs 5000 per person
- Before Cut off Date : 25% of package cost
- After Cut off Date : 100% of the package amount
- "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- Amendment, if requested, cost will be provided on case to case basis.
· This Rate is Valid for Indian Nationals Only
· This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet. The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
· Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
· The change in dates will attract re-quote.
· Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs.
· Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
· The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
· There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 22:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package) or out of SIC Schedule timings based on destination of travel.
· Please note there will be time gap between pick up from airport / Hotel check in & flight Landing. Also there will be time gap between flight take off & airport drop/ hotel check out. Hotel check in / out may be at a particular time. Guaranteed early check in / late check out will attract additional charges.
· At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card or pay a security deposit.
· Quotation is calculated at current exchange rates between as on quoted date. If the exchange rate fluctuates by more than 2% of the rate as on quote date, we reserve the option to revise the price accordingly
· Our quotations to you are in a specific currency and the invoices will be / are in INR to allow you to pay us in India. Hotel Travelia specifies a particular conversion rate for a particular invoice. By accepting or confirming the booking you are accepting the conversion rate specified by us. Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
· No hotel rooms / facilities booked for you. Same is/are subject to availability.
· If the said hotel is not available, alternate accommodation will be arranged, change in cost if any will be advised.
· Rates are subject to change without notice
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc. Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
· Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the traveller.
· Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of quoting and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour.
· Package rate is subject to change
· Visa is subject approval from Consulate General / Embassy / High Commisision of respective country. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd can only assist on the process and no way responsible for rejection or delay in any way.
· Rejection of visa will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation terms and charges apply.
· The company reserves the rights to cancel the bookings in case of any late/short/non-payments without any intimation
· Jurisdiction : All cases, whatsoever be, will be under Kolkata Jurisdictation, irrespective of place or incident.
· Traveller / Person dealing on behalf of traveler, agrees and accepts to the above conditions. Please notify us incase you have any objection to above conditions immediately on receipt / before making or confirming any booking, failing which it will taken as agreed and accepted.
This tour covers Panoramic Oslo Coach Tour 2 Hours, Kon-Tiki Museum Entrance Ticket in Oslo, Stockholm Old Town Walking Tour, Vasa Ship Museum Tickets in Stockholm, Copenhagen Walking Tour and Tivoli Gardens Entrance.
Know before you go
Does this include airfare & visa ?
No ! International and domestic airfare is not included. Visa is also exlcuded.
Does this include meals ?
Breakfast is included in the package.
Does this include pick up from hotel for sightseeing ?
Sightseeings tours start from a common point, which is near by from hotels. Guest need to walk or travel to that point. Please connect with our team for more information on this.
What are ticket only days ?
There are certain days where only ticket is provided. On those days travelers need to make their own arrangements to reach the attraction. Please connect with our team for more information on this.