- PriceRs 34,000 Per Person onwards
- Departure CityColombo
- End CityColombo
- Cancellation policy30 Days Before Travel Date
Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon and officially the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, is a South Asian island country. It is located in the Indian Ocean, southwest of the Bay of Bengal and southeast of the Arabian Sea; the Gulf of Mannar and the Palk Strait separate it from the Indian subcontinent. Itoffers some of the finest tourist places. These are mix if history, nature and sea.
Valid Till April 2023
DAY 01 [AIRPORT –SIGIRIYA– APPROX 04 HOURS DRIVE]
Arrival to Sri Lanka & welcome by our Representative & transfer to Sigiriya Enroute visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage - Providing a caring home for abandoned and wounded elephants, it is a much-loved destination for tourists and locals alike. Here, adults and baby elephants from around Sri Lanka thrive, and a captive breeding program is proving to be highly successful. The feeding and bathing times are generally the ideal times to visit when you can observe these gentle giants at their best.
Check-in Hotel and Relax.
DINNER & OVERNIGHT STAY IN SIGIRIYA/HABARANA
DAY 02 [SIGIRIYA –KANDY –APPROX 03 HOURS DRIVE]
After Breakfast visit the Sigiriya. Sigiriya is the 5th Century ‘Fortressin the Sky” which is perhaps the most fantastic single wonder of the Island. It is also known as Lion Rock because of the huge lion that used to stand at the entrance to the fortress. Within it triple-moated defence the huge rock rises almost to a sheer height of 500ft. On its summit are the foundations of what was once a great and sumptuous palace and gardens complete with swimming pool. On one of the stairways the only known ancient work of Sinhala secular painting survived in the form of frescoes of life sized damsels in all the freshness and delicacy of their original color.
Afternoon proceed to Kandy en route visit the Spice Garden.
Spice garden where you can touch and feel various organic herbs and spices.
Check-in Hotel and Relax.
DINNER & OVERNIGHT STAY IN KANDY
DAY 03 [KANDY –BENTOTA - APPROX 05 HOURS DRIVE]
After the breakfast enjoy Kandy City tour.
Kandy City tour
The hill capital of Sri Lanka; Kandy, was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1988. Not only is it a beautiful city surrounded by mountains, it is also home to significant historic and religious attractions such as the Temple of the Tooth Relic.
The Kandy Lake is a Great place to People to watch in the shade of the ancient trees. Go for a walk with your travel buddy One of the unique aspects of Kandy as its laidback streets. Full of colorful kaleidoscope of colonial building house.
Temple of the Tooth relicExplore the sacred temple of the Tooth relic, a historic location on both cultural and religious significance. The Temple of the Tooth Relic is the jewel in the heart of the old city, captivating and majestic. It is a greatly venerated site as the place that holds the Tooth Relic of the Buddha and thus attracts pilgrims from all over
the world and the island.
After the sightseeing proceed to Bentota.
DINNER & OVERNIGHT STAY AT BENTOTA/BERUWALA
DAY 04 [BENTOTA]
After Breakfast enjoy Bentota City tour,
Madu river Boat Ride - The bio-diversity of the Madu River is of monumental signification when considering the wide ranges of aquatic and avian life as well as wetland dwelling amphibians, reptiles, mammals that inhabit the environs of this natural treasure. A total of 11 species of agnatic mollusks and 14 land dwelling mollusks are found in this system. 70 species of fish, 31 types of reptiles, and 50 kinds of butterflies are just some of colorful array of wildlife that inhabits this abundantly bustling eco-system. Bird watchers will be pleased to know that 111 species of bird have been identified in the mangrove formed environs of the river, and has been known to host several types of migratory birds.
Turtle Hatchery at Kosgoda - a successful conservation effort established to
protect Sri Lanka's turtles from extinction.
DINNER & OVERNIGHT STAY AT BENTOTA/BERUWALA
DAY 05 [BENTOTA-COLOMBO – APPROX 02 HOURS DRIVE]
After breakfast check out and proceed to Colombo.
Evening enjoy Colombo city tour.
Colombo - A drive through the city will take you to the Fort and Pettah- the commercial area of the city and tree-lined Colombo - 07 Cinnamon Gardens. Colombo 3, 4, 5, 8 are the prime residential area of the City.Visit Fort, and Pettah for Shopping. The Hindu Temple at Sea Street, lined with goldsmith’s shops, the Dutch Church at Wolfendaal, dating back to 1749. The historic Davatagaha Mosque, Independence Hall, B.M.I.C.H, the Zoological Gardens and Museum are some of the attractions in Colombo
DINNER & OVERNIGHT STAY AT COLOMBO
DAY 06 [COLOMBO – AIRPORT - APPROX 45 MINUTES DRIVE]
After Breakfast checkout & proceed to the Colombo Airport to catch your flight.
Hotels Or Similar
SIGIRIYAFresco Water Villa - Deluxe Room
KANDYRoyal Kandyan - Deluxe Room
BENTOTATuryaa Kalutara – Classic Room
COLOMBOThe Ocean Colombo- Ocean Elite Direct Seaview Room
Terms & Conditions
Tax Collected at Source (TCS)
TCS will be applicable on total Billing as per Government approved rate.
Special For COVID19Please check the COVID regualtions before travel.
Special terms for Hotel Reservation:
· Hotel Check in time 1400 hrs and Hotel Check out 1200 hrs. Guaranteed early check in / check out will attract additional charges.
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned hotel/s for rooms bookings.
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc
· Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
· During festive season (Like Chirstmas, New year etc) Hotel reserves the right to impose compulsory meals or additional service charge. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd does not have control on such things. Same is as per respective hotel policy.
Confirmation and Payment Terms
· Formal confirmation email along with guest Passports & PAN will be required
· 50% advance to be paid at the time of confirmation
· Balance 50% to be paid on or before the cut off date, which will be mentioned after confirmation
· All bookings are on pre payment basis.
· The itinerary will be released once payment receipts are confirmed.
· In case there are any tax liabilities or bank charges involved they would have to be borne by you.
- Once after confirmation : Rs 5000 per person
- Before Cut off Date : 25% of package cost
- After Cut off Date : 100% of the package amount
- "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- Amendment, if requested, cost will be provided on case to case basis.
· This Rate is Valid for Indian Nationals Only
· This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet. The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
· Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
· The change in dates will attract re-quote.
· Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs.
· Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
· The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
· There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 22:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package) or out of SIC Schedule timings based on destination of travel.
· Please note there will be time gap between pick up from airport / Hotel check in & flight Landing. Also there will be time gap between flight take off & airport drop/ hotel check out. Hotel check in / out may be at a particular time. Guaranteed early check in / late check out will attract additional charges.
· At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card or pay a security deposit.
· Quotation is calculated at current exchange rates between as on quoted date. If the exchange rate fluctuates by more than 2% of the rate as on quote date, we reserve the option to revise the price accordingly
· Our quotations to you are in a specific currency and the invoices will be / are in INR to allow you to pay us in India. Hotel Travelia specifies a particular conversion rate for a particular invoice. By accepting or confirming the booking you are accepting the conversion rate specified by us. Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
· No hotel rooms / facilities booked for you. Same is/are subject to availability.
· If the said hotel is not available, alternate accommodation will be arranged, change in cost if any will be advised.
· Rates are subject to change without notice
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc. Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
· Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the traveller.
· Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of quoting and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour.
· Package rate is subject to change
· Visa is subject approval from Consulate General / Embassy / High Commisision of respective country. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd can only assist on the process and no way responsible for rejection or delay in any way.
· Rejection of visa will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation terms and charges apply.
· The company reserves the rights to cancel the bookings in case of any late/short/non-payments without any intimation
· Jurisdiction : All cases, whatsoever be, will be under Kolkata Jurisdictation, irrespective of place or incident.
· Traveller / Person dealing on behalf of traveler, agrees and accepts to the above conditions. Please notify us incase you have any objection to above conditions immediately on receipt / before making or confirming any booking, failing which it will taken as agreed and accepted.
This tour covers Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage , Sigiriya Lion Rock, Spice garden ,
Kandy City tour, Bentota Madu river Boat Ride, Turtle Hatchery at Kosgoda, Colombo City Tour
Know before you go
Does this include airfare & visa ?
No ! Visa and airfares are not included in this package.