- Departure CityMysore
- End CityBangalore
Mysore , a city in India’s southwestern Karnataka state, was the capital of the Kingdom of Mysore .Ooty is nestled amidst the Nilgiri hills at an altitude of 2,240 meters above sea level and enjoys a favourable climate all year round.Bengaluru (also called Bangalore) is the capital of India’s southern Karnataka state.
Day 1: Arrival, Bangalore - MysoreArrival at Bangalore & transfer Airport to Mysore. Reach Mysore & check in at the hotel and relax. Later visit the sprawling Maharaja’s Palace with its outstanding treasures and ivory inlaid doors.Also visit St. Philomena’s Church, a beautiful Cathedral reminiscent of Medieval Architecture with stained glass Windows and lofty Towers. Mysore Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in the country was established in 19th century and houses many endangered species.Overnight stay at the Mysore.
Day 2: Mysore SightseeingAfter breakfast, Visit Mysore Zoo. Later drive outside the city to Chamundi Hills to visit huge Nandi Bull statue. Explore your evening by proceeding to Brindavan Gardens which is one of its kind in the country and located 19 kms from Mysore. The World Famous Terrace Gardens with Musical Fountains. This ornamental garden is situated at the base of Krishnaraja Sagar dam across Cauvery River. Overnight stay at the Mysore.
Day 3:MysoreAfter breakfast proceed to local sightseeing & Shopping.Evening back to hotel
Day 4: Mysore - OotyAfter breakfast & Later proceed to Ooty. Reach Check-in at your hotel. Later proceed for Ooty sightseeing. The major attractions are Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake has an irregular L shape. The Dodabetta Peak and it is the highest point of Nilgiris hills. Overnight stay at the Ooty Hotel / Resort.
Day 5: Ooty - Coonoor - OotyAfter breakfast & ater proceed for the sightseeling of Coonoor, the place surrounded by the tea plantations. The major attractions are Pasteur Institute, just opposite to the Sims Park. Lambs Rock is 08 kms. from Coonoor and on the way to Dolphins Nose. It commands a grand view of the Coimbatore Plains. Laws Falls is a beautiful picnic spot, situated at Coonoor - Mettupalayam road at a distance of 07 kms. from Coonoor. The height of the falls is about 180 feets. Overnight stay at the Ooty Hotel /Resort.
Day 6: Ooty - BangaloreAfter breakfast & later proceed to Bangalore. Reach check-in at the hotel. Then major tourist attractions are Vidhana Soudha, Ulsoor Lake is ideal for rowing around in a boat. Lalbagh, is famous for its unique achievement in nurturing the concept of horticulture. Cubbon Park - the uppermost attractions are the marble statues of Queen Victoria and Edward VII. Overnight stay at the HotelResort
Day 7: Departure BangaloreAfter breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Bangalore Airport / Railway station for your final departure.
HOTELS DURING TOUR
MysoreThe Quorum Hotel Or Similar
OotyVinca West Downs Heritage Resort or Similar
BangaloreFortune Park JP Celestial or similar
Terms & Conditions
Special terms for Hotel Reservation
· Hotel Check in time 1400 hrs and Hotel Check out 1200 hrs. Guaranteed early check in / check out will attract additional charges.
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned hotel/s for rooms bookings.
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc
· Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
· During festive season (Like Chirstmas, New year etc) Hotel reserves the right to impose compulsory meals or additional service charge. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd does not have control on such things. Same is as per respective hotel policy.
Confirmation and Payment Terms
· Formal confirmation email along with guest ID will be required
· 50% advance to be paid at the time of confirmation
· Balance 50% to be paid on or before the cut off date, which will be mentioned after confirmation
· All bookings are on pre payment basis.
· The itinerary will be released once payment receipts are confirmed.
· In case there are any tax liabilities or bank charges involved they would have to be borne by you.
Once after confirmation : Rs 5000 per person
Before Cut off Date : 25% of package cost
After Cut off Date : 100% of the package amount
"No Show" is subject to Full Booking ChargesAmendment, if requested, cost will be provided on case to case basis
- Rates are not valid 20th Dec 2020 to 5th Jan 2021
- This Rate is Valid for Indian Nationals Only
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet. The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 22:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package) or out of SIC Schedule timings based on destination of travel.
· Please note there will be time gap between pick up from airport / Hotel check in & flight Landing. Also there will be time gap between flight take off & airport drop/ hotel check out. Hotel check in / out may be at a particular time. Guaranteed early check in / late check out will attract additional charges.
· At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card or pay a security deposit.
· Quotation is calculated at current exchange rates between as on quoted date. If the exchange rate fluctuates by more than 2% of the rate as on quote date, we reserve the option to revise the price accordingly
· Our quotations to you are in a specific currency and the invoices will be / are in INR to allow you to pay us in India. Hotel Travelia specifies a particular conversion rate for a particular invoice. By accepting or confirming the booking you are accepting the conversion rate specified by us. Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
· No hotel rooms / facilities booked for you. Same is/are subject to availability.
· If the said hotel is not available, alternate accommodation will be arranged, change in cost if any will be advised.
· Rates are subject to change without notice
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc. Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
· Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the traveller.
· Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of quoting and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour.
· Package rate is subject to change
· Visa is subject approval from Consulate General / Embassy / High Commisision of respective country. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd can only assist on the process and no way responsible for rejection or delay in any way.
· Rejection of visa will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation terms and charges apply.
· The company reserves the rights to cancel the bookings in case of any late/short/non-payments without any intimation
· Jurisdiction : All cases, whatsoever be, will be under Kolkata Jurisdictation, irrespective of place or incident.
· Traveller / Person dealing on behalf of traveler, agrees and accepts to the above conditions. Please notify us incase you have any objection to above conditions immediately on receipt / before making or confirming any booking, failing which it will taken as agreed and accepted.
Bangalore - Mysore-Ooty