- PriceINR 48,500 per person onwards
- TypeSummer Specials
- Departure CitySIEM REAP
- End CitySIEM REAP
- Cancellation policy30 Days Before Travel Date
Experience the enchanting beauty and rich history of Siem Reap during this 3-night, 4-day tour. Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring temples of Angkor, where ancient stone structures are intertwined with lush jungle landscapes, a testament to the grandeur of the Khmer Empire. Explore iconic sites such as Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, and Bayon, each holding its unique charm and mystique. Delve into the heart of Siem Reap’s culture with visits to local markets, traditional dance performances, and encounters with friendly locals. As you savor delectable Cambodian cuisine, you’ll also have the opportunity to engage in responsible tourism, supporting local communities and preserving the heritage of this extraordinary destination. Siem Reap’s treasures await you on this unforgettable 3N 4D journey.
Validity : Till 31 Mar 2024
Day 1 : Arrival
You will be welcomed at Siem Reap airport and transfer to hotel (The room maybe not yet ready until afternoon). After check in, we take short walk along the road in front of the King’s Residence to see the Main Shrine, where the local people usually worship, with its statue of Yeay Teap, Preah Ang Chek and Preah Ang Chorm. Buying jasmine and lotus flowers to worship is very important for the Cambodians. We will also visit Artisans D’Angkor where young Cambodian are trained to learn how to do carving before visiting one of the city’s lively open market, Psar Chars, also called the “Old Market”, where anything and everything is for sale!
Overnight in hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 2 : Banteay Srey & Ta Prohm
After breakfast at hotel, heading out of town we make our way by traveling on a newly paved road to the intricately carved and well preserved temple of Banteay Srei. Along the way we make stopover at the Preah Dark village and we follow these with a visit the Banteay Samre Temple adorned with impressive relief’s depicting scenes of Vishnu as well as Krishna legends. We will continue to discover Ta Prohm, one of the area's most beautiful temples. Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Late afternoon, you will enjoy Remork ride (commonly called Tuktuk) around the city and you will have a blessing ceremony by Buddhist monk for the prosperity, happiness and safety for your trip.
Overnight in hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 3 : Angkor Wat Sunrise & Angkor Thom
Today if you wish you see sunrise, you will need to wake up early in the morning before dawn. Return to hotel for breakfast and short break. We will continue our journey to visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat's five towers symbolize Meru's five peaks - the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat, the ocean beyond. We continue to the South Gate (with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk), the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century), Bayon Temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Later in the afternoon, we enjoy Remork ride to Angkor Kjung Yu where local people spend the rest of the tired day for fresh air. Here you will find many things selling along the street starting from food till house supplies. Overnight in hotel in Siem Reap.
Note: During the visit of the Bakan Tower of Angkor Wat Temple
- Visitors are required to wear proper attire, covering shoulders and knees (no short, miniskirt or short trousers).
- Visitors have to be in the queue and waiting to climb up the Bakan Tower of Angkor Wat
- Children under twelve years old are not allowed to climb up this tower.
- It will be closed on the Buddhist Sabath Days, the Buddhist religious days (four days a month).
Day 4 : Tonle Sap || Departure
Breakfast at hotel, we visit the floating village, located about 15 kilometers south of Siem Reap. We take a boat trip in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake, the "Great Lake" of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia. We spend the rest of day visiting the "Chantiers Ecoles - Les Artisans d'Angkor" which provides training to young Cambodians in an effort to revive the ancient Khmer traditions of stone carving and wood sculpting.
Transfer to airport for your departure flight.
HOTEL OR SIMILAR
Hotel Or Similar
· Siem Reap : Angkor Holiday Hotel or Similar
Terms & Conditions
Tax Collected at Source (TCS)
TCS will be applicable on total Billing as per Government approved rate.
Special For COVID19Please check the COVID regualtions before travel.
Special terms for Hotel Reservation:
· Hotel Check in time 1400 hrs and Hotel Check out 1200 hrs. Guaranteed early check in / check out will attract additional charges.
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned hotel/s for rooms bookings.
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc
· Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
· During festive season (Like Chirstmas, New year etc) Hotel reserves the right to impose compulsory meals or additional service charge. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd does not have control on such things. Same is as per respective hotel policy.
Confirmation and Payment Terms
· Formal confirmation email along with guest Passports & PAN will be required
· 50% advance to be paid at the time of confirmation
· Balance 50% to be paid on or before the cut off date, which will be mentioned after confirmation
· All bookings are on pre payment basis.
· The itinerary will be released once payment receipts are confirmed.
· In case there are any tax liabilities or bank charges involved they would have to be borne by you.
- Once after confirmation : Rs 5000 per person
- Before Cut off Date : 25% of package cost
- After Cut off Date : 100% of the package amount
- "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- Amendment, if requested, cost will be provided on case to case basis.
· This Rate is Valid for Indian Nationals Only
· This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet. The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
· Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
· The change in dates will attract re-quote.
· Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs.
· Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
· The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
· There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 22:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package) or out of SIC Schedule timings based on destination of travel.
· Please note there will be time gap between pick up from airport / Hotel check in & flight Landing. Also there will be time gap between flight take off & airport drop/ hotel check out. Hotel check in / out may be at a particular time. Guaranteed early check in / late check out will attract additional charges.
· At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card or pay a security deposit.
· Quotation is calculated at current exchange rates between as on quoted date. If the exchange rate fluctuates by more than 2% of the rate as on quote date, we reserve the option to revise the price accordingly
· Our quotations to you are in a specific currency and the invoices will be / are in INR to allow you to pay us in India. Hotel Travelia specifies a particular conversion rate for a particular invoice. By accepting or confirming the booking you are accepting the conversion rate specified by us. Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
· No hotel rooms / facilities booked for you. Same is/are subject to availability.
· If the said hotel is not available, alternate accommodation will be arranged, change in cost if any will be advised.
· Rates are subject to change without notice
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc. Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
· Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the traveller.
· Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of quoting and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour.
· Package rate is subject to change
· Visa is subject approval from Consulate General / Embassy / High Commisision of respective country. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd can only assist on the process and no way responsible for rejection or delay in any way.
· Rejection of visa will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation terms and charges apply.
· The company reserves the rights to cancel the bookings in case of any late/short/non-payments without any intimation
· Jurisdiction : All cases, whatsoever be, will be under Kolkata Jurisdictation, irrespective of place or incident.
· Traveller / Person dealing on behalf of traveler, agrees and accepts to the above conditions. Please notify us incase you have any objection to above conditions immediately on receipt / before making or confirming any booking, failing which it will taken as agreed and accepted.
- This tour covers Siem Reap
- Visit to Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Banteay Samre Temple, Ta Prohm, Tonle Sap Lake
Know before you go
Does this include airfare & visa ?
No ! Airfare and visa not included !