- Departure CityJammu
- End CityPahalgam
Kashmir is the northernmost geographical region of the Indian subcontinent. Until the mid-19th century, the term “Kashmir” denoted only the Kashmir Valley .Jammu is the winter capital and the largest city in Jammu district of the Indian union territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
Day 01: Arrive Jammu – KatraArrival at Jammu Railway Station / airport, and proceed to Katra. Check into the hotel & relax. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay at Katra.
Day 2: Katra – Vaisnodevi Temple – KatraAfter breakfast, start your Journey to Mata Vaisnodevi Darshan.Trek to Mata Vaishno Devi shrine (14 km), ponies can also be arranged by self (at your own cost) for the trek, return back to Katra late in evening/night. Overnight stay at hotel in Katra
Day 03 : Katra - Srinagar Houseboat
After breakfast check out hotel later transfer to your houseboat and check in. Enjoy the houseboat. Enjoy 1 hour shikara ride in the evening. Dinner and overnight at the houseboat.
Day 04: Srinagar Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast proceed to Srinagar Sightseeing tour of Mughal Gardens visiting Cheshmashahi , Nishat , Shalimar and famous Shankracharya temple. Afternoon free Shikara ride on the lake. After end the tour check in your hotel.Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar
After breakfast leave for full day excursion tour of Sonamarg. Surrounded by mountains the valley is divided by a spur of the "Thajwas Range". Return back to Srinagar for Dinner and overnight in hotel / houseboat.
Day 06: Srinagar - Gulmarg
After breakfast check-out from houseboat and proceed to Gulmarg .
Arrival in Gulmarg check-in hotel. Gulmarg is also known as "Meadow of Flowers" and is a famous Golf Course during summer and Ski Resort during winter. Afternoon free. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Gulmarg - Pahalgam
After breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to Pahalgam. Enroute visiting the world famous Saffron growing fields, Awantipura ruins (9th Century) and Martand Temple.
On arrival in Pahalgam check-in hotel. Pahalgam is also famous for some trekking routes & also base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Enjoy the Natural beauty and river lidder. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Departure, Pahalgam - JammuAfter breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to Jammu airport / railway station to board the flight / train for your final departure.
HOTELS DURING TOUR
KatraHotel Asia Vaishno Devi Or Similar
SRINAGAR HouseboatMoon Valley Houseboat Or Similar
SRINAGAR HotelHotel Shefaf Or Similar
GULMARGGulmarg Resort Or Similar
PAHALGAMHotel Paradise Inn Or Similar
- 7N Accommodation on double sharing basis
- 07 Breakfast, 07 Lunch or 07Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All Transfers private basis
- Vehicle: TATA Indigo or Similar
- Excursions & sightseeing private Basis
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Airfare / Train Fare
- Gondola ride up to Khilanmarg is not included in the package and Gondola ride strongly depends on weather conditions
- Meals Other than mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Guaranteed deposit by hotels
- Early Check in & Late Check Out Charges
- Supplements for transfers during Odd Hours
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
Terms & Conditions
Special terms for Hotel Reservation
· Hotel Check in time 1400 hrs and Hotel Check out 1200 hrs. Guaranteed early check in / check out will attract additional charges.
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned hotel/s for rooms bookings.
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc
· Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
· During festive season (Like Chirstmas, New year etc) Hotel reserves the right to impose compulsory meals or additional service charge. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd does not have control on such things. Same is as per respective hotel policy.
Confirmation and Payment Terms
· Formal confirmation email along with guest ID will be required
· 50% advance to be paid at the time of confirmation
· Balance 50% to be paid on or before the cut off date, which will be mentioned after confirmation
· All bookings are on pre payment basis.
· The itinerary will be released once payment receipts are confirmed.
· In case there are any tax liabilities or bank charges involved they would have to be borne by you.
Once after confirmation : Rs 5000 per person
Before Cut off Date : 25% of package cost
After Cut off Date : 100% of the package amount
"No Show" is subject to Full Booking ChargesAmendment, if requested, cost will be provided on case to case basis
- Rates are not valid 20th Dec 2020 to 5th Jan 2021
- This Rate is Valid for Indian Nationals Only
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet. The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 22:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package) or out of SIC Schedule timings based on destination of travel.
· Please note there will be time gap between pick up from airport / Hotel check in & flight Landing. Also there will be time gap between flight take off & airport drop/ hotel check out. Hotel check in / out may be at a particular time. Guaranteed early check in / late check out will attract additional charges.
· At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card or pay a security deposit.
· Quotation is calculated at current exchange rates between as on quoted date. If the exchange rate fluctuates by more than 2% of the rate as on quote date, we reserve the option to revise the price accordingly
· Our quotations to you are in a specific currency and the invoices will be / are in INR to allow you to pay us in India. Hotel Travelia specifies a particular conversion rate for a particular invoice. By accepting or confirming the booking you are accepting the conversion rate specified by us. Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
· No hotel rooms / facilities booked for you. Same is/are subject to availability.
· If the said hotel is not available, alternate accommodation will be arranged, change in cost if any will be advised.
· Rates are subject to change without notice
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc. Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
· Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the traveller.
· Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of quoting and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour.
· Package rate is subject to change
· Visa is subject approval from Consulate General / Embassy / High Commisision of respective country. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd can only assist on the process and no way responsible for rejection or delay in any way.
· Rejection of visa will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation terms and charges apply.
· The company reserves the rights to cancel the bookings in case of any late/short/non-payments without any intimation
· Jurisdiction : All cases, whatsoever be, will be under Kolkata Jurisdictation, irrespective of place or incident.
· Traveller / Person dealing on behalf of traveler, agrees and accepts to the above conditions. Please notify us incase you have any objection to above conditions immediately on receipt / before making or confirming any booking, failing which it will taken as agreed and accepted.
KATRA, SRINAGAR Houseboat stay, SRINAGAR, GULMARG, PAHALGAM
Know before you go
Trip To Gujarat 3N / 4D
Gujarat is a India’s westernmost state.Its capital city is Gandhinagar, while its...
Kerala Tour 6N / 7D
Kerala, a state on India’s tropical Malabar Coast, it’s known for its...
TOUR IN EAST COAST 5N / 6D
The West Coast or Pacific Coast is the coastline along which the...