- Departure CityPort Blair
- End CityPort Blair
The Andaman Islands form an archipelago in the Bay of Bengal between India, to the west, and Myanmar, to the north and east.
DAY 1: Arrival, Port BlairArrive at Port Blair airport and transfer to your hotel. Check in to the hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 2: Port BlairAfter breakfast, Then you start your tour to the renowned Cellular Jail & Sound and Light Show. Post completion, you will be dropped back to your hotel. Over night stay at Port Blair.
DAY 3: Port Blair – Havelock IslandAfter breakfast, now we depart to the Havelock Island. Leave from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a high-speed cruise. You will be drop you at your hotel. Then excursion to Radhanagar Beach & discover this white sand beach. You stay awaiting sunset as the sunset at Radhanagar beach. Post-trip drop you back to your resort. Over night stay at Havelock Island.
DAY 4: Havelock IslandAfter breakfast, spend your own time. The day at leisure. Over night stay at Havelock Island.
DAY 5: Havelock Island – Port BlairAfter breakfast, now we depart to the Port Blair. Onroute visit Corbyn’s Cove Beach. End this tour arrive Port Blair & transfer to hotel. spend your own time. The day at leisure. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 6: Departure, Port BlairMorning after breakfast check out the Hotel and drive towards the Portblair international Airport for your final departure.
HOTELS DURING TOUR
Port BlairPeerless Resort, Port Blair Or Similar
Havelock IslandAparupa Sands Marina, Havelock Island or Similar
- 3N accommodation in Peerless Resort, Port Blair or Similar
- 2N accommodation in Aparupa Sands Marina, Havelock Island or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Includes: Cellular Jail, Light & Sound Show, Corbyn’s Cove Beach & Radha Nagar Beach
- Transfer by ferry (Port Blair – Havelock Island – Port Blair)
- All Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All Transfers private basis
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure
- Vehicle: Non-A/C Vehicle
- Airfare / Train Fare
- Meals Other than mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Guaranteed deposit by hotels
- Early Check in & Late Check Out Charges
- Supplements for transfers during Odd Hours
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
Terms & Conditions
Special terms for Hotel Reservation
· Hotel Check in time 1400 hrs and Hotel Check out 1200 hrs. Guaranteed early check in / check out will attract additional charges.
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned hotel/s for rooms bookings.
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc
· Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
· During festive season (Like Chirstmas, New year etc) Hotel reserves the right to impose compulsory meals or additional service charge. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd does not have control on such things. Same is as per respective hotel policy.
Confirmation and Payment Terms
· Formal confirmation email along with guest ID will be required
· 50% advance to be paid at the time of confirmation
· Balance 50% to be paid on or before the cut off date, which will be mentioned after confirmation
· All bookings are on pre payment basis.
· The itinerary will be released once payment receipts are confirmed.
· In case there are any tax liabilities or bank charges involved they would have to be borne by you.
Once after confirmation : Rs 5000 per person
Before Cut off Date : 25% of package cost
After Cut off Date : 100% of the package amount
"No Show" is subject to Full Booking ChargesAmendment, if requested, cost will be provided on case to case basis
- Rates are not valid 20th Dec 2020 to 5th Jan 2021
- This Rate is Valid for Indian Nationals Only
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet. The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 22:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package) or out of SIC Schedule timings based on destination of travel.
· Please note there will be time gap between pick up from airport / Hotel check in & flight Landing. Also there will be time gap between flight take off & airport drop/ hotel check out. Hotel check in / out may be at a particular time. Guaranteed early check in / late check out will attract additional charges.
· At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card or pay a security deposit.
· Quotation is calculated at current exchange rates between as on quoted date. If the exchange rate fluctuates by more than 2% of the rate as on quote date, we reserve the option to revise the price accordingly
· Our quotations to you are in a specific currency and the invoices will be / are in INR to allow you to pay us in India. Hotel Travelia specifies a particular conversion rate for a particular invoice. By accepting or confirming the booking you are accepting the conversion rate specified by us. Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
· No hotel rooms / facilities booked for you. Same is/are subject to availability.
· If the said hotel is not available, alternate accommodation will be arranged, change in cost if any will be advised.
· Rates are subject to change without notice
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Directors / Its Employees are no way responsible for quality of rooms & hotel / Size of hotel rooms / allocation of rooms / Type of rooms / Amenities provided at hotel rooms / Food served in hotel / services of hotel / Staff behaviors at hotel / Upkeep of hotel etc. Such factors are beyond the control and purview of Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd . Hence Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd / Its Partners / Its Employees can not be held responsible for these
· Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
· Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the traveller.
· Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of quoting and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour.
· Package rate is subject to change
· Visa is subject approval from Consulate General / Embassy / High Commisision of respective country. Onze Voyagez HotelTravelia Pvt Ltd can only assist on the process and no way responsible for rejection or delay in any way.
· Rejection of visa will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation terms and charges apply.
· The company reserves the rights to cancel the bookings in case of any late/short/non-payments without any intimation
· Jurisdiction : All cases, whatsoever be, will be under Kolkata Jurisdictation, irrespective of place or incident.
· Traveller / Person dealing on behalf of traveler, agrees and accepts to the above conditions. Please notify us incase you have any objection to above conditions immediately on receipt / before making or confirming any booking, failing which it will taken as agreed and accepted.
Know before you go
Finland 9N / 10D
Finland is a country in Northern Europe that shares borders with Sweden,...
Kerala Tour 6N / 7D
Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, it's known for its...
South Africa 6N / 7D
South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African...